YouTube Reveals 2017 Top Viral and Music Videos
YouTube has released its list of the most-viewed music videos of the year.
The top spot went to “Despacito”, which isn’t a surprise, because with over 4.4 billion hits in just 11 months, it’s already the most-viewed video of all time. Here are the Top 10 music videos, globally.
- “Despacito”, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, with Justin Bieber
- “Shape of You”, Ed Sheeran
- “Mi Gente”, J Balvin and Willy William
- “Felices Los 4”, Maluma
- “That’s What I Like”, Bruno Mars
- “Ahora Dice”, Chris Jeday, with J Balvin, Ozuna, and Arcángel
- “El Amante”, Nicky Jam
- “Swalla”, Jason Derulo, with Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla Sign
- “I’m the One”, DJ Khaled, with Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne
- “Subeme La Radio”, Enrique Iglesias, with Descemer Bueno, plus Zion & Lennox
YouTube’s Most Viral Video of 2017 Was a Singing Oyster?!
YouTube also put out a list of their most-viewed NON-music videos of 2017, and a man singing in an oyster costume is #1. Ed Sheeran on “Carpool Karaoke” is #5, and Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show is #6.
… and the top spot went to a SINGING OYSTER.
It’s from a Thai singing competition, and it’s a man in a full-body oyster suit . . . singing and rapping and it has 182 MILLION views.
- A video of dance choreography, set to “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran.
- A video of insane ping-pong trick shots.
- A video from “America’s Got Talent” featuring 12-year-old ventriloquist Darci Lynne.
- Ed Sheeran’s episode of “Carpool Karaoke”.
- Lady Gaga’s full Super Bowl Halftime Show, which of course started on the ROOF of the stadium.
- An episode of ‘Bad Lip Reading’ on Donald Trump’s inauguration. (Note: There’s some questionable language, but no profanity.)
- An UNCENSORED comedic video on the ‘history of the world.’
- An animated short movie titled “In a Heartbeat”.
- That video of a BBC interview, where the guy’s young kids interrupt him by walking into the door in the background. It’s still hilarious.
READ MORE HERE
Photo: You Tube