Q: 36% of parents feel embarrassed when they struggle to do this…
A: Help their children with homework.
- A new survey found that 36% of parents sometimes feel embarrassed when they try to help their kids with homework, and don’t know the answers.
- And 20% have pretended they knew an answer, then just googled it when their kid wasn’t looking.
- 25% also said they think their kid loses respect for them if they don’t know how to answer a question.
- 12% say they feel like a bad parent if they don’t know how to help.
- And 12% have gone on social media to ask friends for help with their kid’s homework.