Q: On average we do this 14 times per day…
A: Pass gas.
- The average person releases gas 14 times per day or 17 quadrillion times over the course of your life. And vegetarians do it more than the rest of us.
- That’s about 16 ounces of gas each day or two cans of Coke.
- 99% of it is odorless. It’s just the 1% from sulfur bi-products you have to worry about aka, hydrogen sulfide.
- Women do it as much as men. No matter how much it may seem different, women are just as gassy, and release the same amount.
- It travels at 10 feet per second. Remember that the next time you try to crop-dust in some discreet away. Not gonna happen.
- You do it even after you die. Dead bodies have been known to release gas that way for up to three hours after death.