The Olympics are underway.
Curling started yesterday. Tonight the men’s figure skating and freestyle skiing events will be seen in prime time.
Oddly, the opening ceremonies haven’t even happened yet. That will go down tomorrow morning at 6am from PyeongChang, South Korea. 35,000 people are expected to attend.
Temps are expected to dip to -23. The Ralph Lauren jackets U.S. athletes will wear are heated.
Book your donation now at Blood.ca or call 1-888-2-Donate.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Six new yellow faces, including a hot face, a cold face, and one that’s partying.
- Men’s and women’s faces with red hair, brown curly hair, and white hair. Oh, and BALD faces. No more having to use the moon emoji or the volleyball, bald people.
- Superheroes and supervillains with different skin tones and hairstyles.
- Legs, feet, a bone, and a tooth.
- New animals including a raccoon, hippo, kangaroo, swan, and peacock.
- And other random new objects like a skateboard, teddy bear, cupcake, softball, receipt, magnet, ball of yarn, sponge, toilet paper, and pirate flag.
Absolut Vodka just put out a commercial where everyone is naked.
A guy goes through the whole process of how their vodka is made, how they get their grain, how they get their water, and what they do in the distillery and everyone in every shot is naked. They say they have nothing to hide.
From 2002 to 2014, high-end tequila brands have grown 189% in volume and super-premium tequila has skyrocketed 568% in the same time period. But tequila farmers can not keep up with the rising demand.
Tequila is made from the blue agave plant that can legally only be classified as tequila if it is grown in certain regions of Mexico. There is a shortage of blue agave plants and thus an impending tequila shortage, which could raise prices.