1) The Neon Nights Fun Run/Walk Expo is today. It’s the last day to sign up for tomorrow’s 5K run. The packet pick up and expo is at the Downtown Chatham Centre today 10am-8pm. Run begins tomorrow night from Club Lentinas at 7:30pm!
- Show Hours: Friday, 4pm – 9pm. Saturday, 10am – 6pm. Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
- Admission: $5.00 Under 16 FREE. Plenty of Free Parking!
A new poll by Reuters reveals that 69% of Americans are not interested in buying the Apple Watch. Other findings:
- 50% of people haven’t even heard that Apple is producing a watch.
- 13% of people, who don’t own an iPhone would consider buying one in order to buy an Apple Watch
Can’t wait to say “hold on – scrolling,” when someone asks me for the time on my Apple Watch.
— Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) April 10, 2015
4) If you hate waiting five seconds to can skip an ad on YouTube, soon you won’t have to. This week Google announced they’ll start letting you watch videos without ads; if you’re willing to pay a monthly fee. It’s not clear how much it’ll cost, or when they’ll start doing it. But a spokeswoman for YouTube said rolling it out is one of their top priorities right now.
Disney bans selfie sticks from rides and attractions: The selfie stick is one of those inventions that is tru… http://t.co/U5uuSANmg8
— Guy Gadget (@DrGuyGadget) April 10, 2015