1) Drop in to Victory Ford from 10-1 and have your car seat checked by a certified car seat technician. No appointment necessary. Please bring your car seat manual with you to this free clinic. Provided by Chatham-Kent Public Health and the Ontario Provincial Police. For more info call Lisa at (519)352-7270.
Not sure if your car seat is secure in your vehicle? Drop in to our clinic on the 21st and have us check it out. http://t.co/yJWL8AO2Ay
— CKPublicHealth (@CKPublicHealth) April 16, 2015
2) Movie @ Your Library today at 2pm. The movie The Song starring Alan Powell and Ali Faulkner will be shown at the Chatham Branch of CKPL. Everyone is welcomed to attend.
3) Starbucks just announced they’re rolling out a new limited-edition S’Mores Frappuccino a week from today. It includes marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, and graham cracker crumbs on top. Starbucks is rolling out a S’mores Frappuccino for a limited time. And yes, this Frappuccino will cost you s’more money.
4) Lingerie retailer Fredrick’s of Hollywood filed for bankruptcy.
— Racked (@Racked) April 20, 2015
5) Kraft says it will remove artificial colors and flavors from its original recipe Macaroni & Cheese dinners as customers increasingly demand quality ingredients. The new and improved Mac & Cheese will hit stores starting in January.
— Blackburn News CK (@BlackburnCK) April 20, 2015