The Eight Best Reactions To the Tom Brady Ruling
A federal judge ruled in favor of Patriots quarterback TOM BRADY yesterday, and said NFL commissioner ROGER GOODELL went too far in suspending him for four games. The NFL is appealing, but that could take a long time . . . so Brady will play in the meantime.
As you can imagine, there were all kinds of reactions to the TOM BRADY ruling online yesterday. Here are eight highlights:
1. Someone created a mash-up of the ruling with the O.J. Simpson case, with Tom’s face superimposed on O.J.’s.
2. There’s also a meme that says: “There are three types of people in this world: Those who think Tom Brady cheated, those who are wrong, and the judge who has him on his fantasy team.”
3. Jeopardy! Sports posted this question: “With how often he loses, this sports commissioner is like the Cleveland Browns of the justice system.” And the caption says: “Who is Roger Goodell?”
4. Someone put a big smile on that terrible court sketch of Brady that went viral.
After his court victory, Tom Brady be like: pic.twitter.com/caXjhYWJlj
— Bipartisan Sports (@BipartisanSport) September 3, 2015
5. Detroit Lions receiver Golden Tate posted video of Brady’s white-boy dance.
Tom Brady out here like https://t.co/WHxTJrm2BJ
— Golden Tate (@ShowtimeTate) September 3, 2015
6. Donald Trump Tweeted: Quote, “Congratulations to Tom Brady on yet another great victory. Tom is my friend and a total winner!”
7. A Dunkin’ Donuts in Maine offered the judge free coffee . . . FOR LIFE.
8. SNOOP DOGG posted a video calling it B.S., and saying that they should overturn all the weed cases too.
(Here’s the UNCENSORED video.)
Photo: Wikimedia Commons