August 26, 2019
August 26th is the 238th day of the year. There are 127 days remaining until the end of the year.
In Case You Missed It, Service Ontario in Chatham will not be closing today. It will now remain open until the end of September, as the search for a new operator continues. Full details here.
The Chatham-Kent Beach Bus is on the road again today today.
The Seasonal Interurban Transit Route or S1, as it’s officially known, will serves Chatham, Erieau and Mitchell’s Bay, with stops in Grande Point, Pain Court, Charing Cross and Blenheim.
The Beach Bus runs every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday between 9am-8pm.
A new survey by Keurig reveals that 41% of people would give up carbs in exchange for pumpkin spice coffee for life. Other findings:
– 41% of people would give up alcohol in exchange for pumpkin spice coffee for life
– 41% of people would give up chocolate in exchange for pumpkin spice coffee for life
– 28% of people would stand in line at the DMV once a month in exchange for pumpkin spice coffee for life
Today is National Dog Day!
94% of people say it’s important that their dog like their partner
– 71% of people say if their partner disliked or couldn’t get along with their dog, it would cause problems in their relationship
– 43% of people would end a relationship if their partner and dog didn’t get along
– 20% of people trust their dog more than their partner
This is the final week of Summer before the kids go back to school next week. Other than tonight and tomorrow, the weather looks great if you happen to be off this week.